Technical Support / PA to Managing Director of Maran Dry
Description / Requirements
Maran Dry Management Inc. one of the world’s leading ship management companies and part of the Angelicoussis Group is looking for a motivated and hardworking Technical Support / PA to Managing Director.
- Carries out administrative duties of technical and management department.
- Collects, files and distributes Industry Technical Information.
- Follows-up vessel class Certificates, drawings and related studies and maintains relationship with classification societies, evaluating and negotiating contracts and final charges.
- Coordinates departmental workflow and liaises with various parties such as Classification Societies, service contractors etc. as needed.
- Files and retrieves documents, records and reports.
- Maintains filing for vessels in line with Company’s system.
- Controls and maintains records of all important documents that need to be kept in hard copy (signed documents, agreements, contracts etc.).
- Follows up of supply orders and confirmation of safe delivery on board the vessel.
- Following up of fleet’s environmental performance and ratings
- Undertaking coordination of projects for compliance with regulations such as MRV and DCS (budgeting, providers selection, technical support, communication with vessels, delivery of projects etc.)
- Compiling OPEX, damage and various other ad hoc reports, studies and presentations
- Fleet Surveys coordination
- Coordination of communication/meetings with other departments to ensure smooth cooperation
- Arranges forwarding of the vessel’s documentation on board the ship, preparing the relevant transmittal letters and collecting Master’s receipt confirmations
- Assists in all technical department matters, as instructed by the Technical Manager.
Who are we looking for?
- Holding a University degree of Naval Architecture and/or Marine Engineering is a must.
- Working experience of 1-2 years in a junior role at a Technical Department will be considered a plus although it is not mandatory.
- Fluent in the English Language (written and oral).
- Comfortable using MS Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.