Maran Dry Management Inc., one of the world’s leading ship management companies and part of Angelicoussis Group is looking for an experienced and motivated Superintendent Engineer.
- Monitors the performance and maintenance of the assigned vessels through the screening of technical records and reports;
- Ensures vessels compliance with PMS;
- Instructs Chief Engineers on the actions to be taken in order to correct performance & technical deficiencies. Supervises repairs until corrective action is verified;
- Raises and monitors requisitions for spare parts following analysis of performance/inventory reports/vessels’ requisitions;
- Attends and inspects assigned vessels at defined intervals;
- Attends dry dockings and repairs;
Candidate must have
- Degree in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering or Mechanical Engineer
- Minimum 2-3 years of office experience in a similar position of a reputable bulk carrier company
- On board working experience will be considered an asset
- Experience in New Buildings Site Office will be considered an asset
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Team spirit, multi-tasking and crisis resolution ability
This position requires frequent travel.
The Company offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and a friendly working environment. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.