Spares & Inventory Coordinator
Maran Gas Maritime Inc. one of the world’s leading gas operators and part of the Angelicoussis Group is looking for a motivated candidate for the Spares Inventory Coordinator position.
- Travelling with vessels to implement Spares Inventory Project (A modern Warehouse Management System (WMS) including Spares arrangement, ROB update, Allocation of Barcodes, Training of seafarers);
- Dry Docking (DD) attendances for follow-up / update of Spares Inventory;
- Daily follow-up of cases raised by Vessels / Technical Department / Makers (using high end BI like Operational Reports, Automated Alerts, Emailing system);
- Population of database with new spares requested in vessels requisitions;
- Creation of Guarantee Claims (GC) for NBs, in close cooperation with Technical department;
- Training of seafarers during pre-embarkation meetings;
- Update / corrections of relative MPI database;
- Overview of (Inventory of Hazardous Materials) IHM Certificates submission process
Candidate must have:
- University degree in Naval Architecture or Mechanical Engineering
- 1-2 years working experience within Maritime Industry
- Fluency in the English Language (written and oral)
- Ability to work well within a team
- Seagoing experience will be considered an asset
Frequent traveling will be required.
The Company offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, as well as career opportunities.