Marine Insurance Specialist
The Insurance Department of the Angelicoussis Group is handling all the insurances of the Group and provides support to all three management companies and the respective fleets. The department is in daily liaison with the insurance providers in order to maintain appropriate insurance cover fitting the activities of the fleets under management, at competitive levels. The department also handles numerous non-marine insurance covers and performs market research for new products.
We are looking to recruit an individual to strengthen the existing Insurance team. The main responsibilities of that individual within the department will be:
- Sending notifications to brokers, u/wrs and Clubs, receiving and checking quotations as well as documentation and debit notes.
- Processing payments via SAP.
- Providing support in the renewal of the major insurance covers, checking and processing renewal quotations & assisting with the comparative analysis.
- Maintaining databases updated, processing insurance certificates, inputting insurance contracts in the system.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that cover is in place and is not prejudiced and to facilitate uninterrupted trading for the fleets under management.
- Following up claims, coordinating the collection of documents from other departments as well as claims submission to u/wrs and/ or clubs and monitoring collection of reimbursements.
Candidate must have:
- University Degree in Maritime sector
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant position in the Maritime industry
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel (formulas, pivot tables, etc.) is a must
- Fluent in the English language
- Team spirit, excellent communication skills, attention to detail