Marine Insurance Officer
Angelicoussis Group, one of the world’s leading ship management organizations is looking for an experienced and motivated Marine Insurance Officer.
- Keeps and updates databases and spreadsheets with details on different insurance covers – marine and non-marine;
- Fills in application forms as required by different insurance providers, arranges for the issuance and internal distribution of various insurance documents and certificates, inputs insurance contracts in SAP;
- Maintains accurate statistics, processes quotations and collects and exchanges information necessary for market research and/ or the renewal of different insurance covers;
- Checks debit notes and invoices issued by brokers and/ or u/wrs and processes payments in SAP;
- Maintains claims database, submits claim reimbursement requests and monitors reimbursement collections;
- Provides support to internal departments on insurance-related queries;
- Creates spreadsheets, presentations and is responsible for e-filing & maintaining the intranet section of the department up to date;
Candidate must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Maritime Studies or Business Administration.
- 3-4 years of experience in the field of marine insurance.
- Fluency with numbers and good command of MS Office (especially MS Excel).
- Proficiency in the English Language (written and oral) is a firm requirement.
- Team spirit, adaptability, ability to work under pressure, excellent organizational and communication skills.
The Company offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and a friendly working environment. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.