Marine Insurance Administrator
Maran Gas Maritime Inc., one of the world’s leading ship management companies and part of the Angelicoussis Group is looking for a motivated and hardworking Marine Insurance Administrator.
- Maintains records on all the medical health plans handled by the department, checks invoices and processes POs in SAP
- Acts as a liaison between employees/seafarers and medical insurance providers and provides support in day to day issues
- Acts as first point of reference for any query that an employee/seafarer has regarding the medical insurance plan
- Maintains and updates databases on different insurance covers – marine and non-marine
- Fills in application forms as required by different insurance providers, arranges for the issuance and distribution of various insurance documents and certificates, inputs insurance contracts in SAP
- Checks debit notes and invoices issued by brokers and/ or u/wrs and processes payments in SAP
- Creates spreadsheets, presentations and is responsible for e-filing
- Bachelor’s degree in Maritime Studies or Business Administration
- 1 - 2 years of experience will be considered a plus
- Fluency with numbers and good command of MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- Very good command of the English language
- Team spirit, excellent communication skills
The Company offers an attractive compensation and benefits package.