Angelicoussis Group, one of the world’s leading ship management organization is looking for an experienced, motivated and hardworking ICT Engineer. The successful candidate, will assist in the implementation and maintenance of systems applications in office premises.
- Monitor, maintain and support of all IT Systems, including PCs, Laptops, printers, networking equipment at, hardware and software, 1st and 2nd level;
- Administer internet / intranet infrastructure (web, mail servers & clients, office automation tools, antivirus, backup systems, security applications etc.);
- Support users and troubleshoot ERP related daily issues at 1st level - including company's retail stores - and regulate levels of access & security;
- Collaborate with all departments, understanding business procedures & needs, correct problems and/or recommend actions for their resolution;
- Keep current with the latest technologies on potential technology solutions and coordinate new IT projects and IT business development.
Who are we looking for?
- University degree in any IT related discipline;
- 3-5 years' experience in related IT position;
- Experience with Microsoft technologies (Windows OS, Server OS, Active directory and Group Policies);
- Android and iOS mobile phones and tablets support is essential;
- Fluent in English;
- Team spirit, multi-tasking and crisis resolution ability
The Group offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, as well as career opportunities.
A very good and stable working environment.