Maran Gas Maritime Inc., one of the world’s leading gas operators and part of Angelicoussis Group is looking for an experienced, motivated, and hardworking HSQE Superintendent.
The candidate will be part of the HSQE team, where will have the chance to promote safety and compliance to achieve the Department’s stated principles and objectives. Travel activity is expected for this position.
- Monitoring the operation of the vessels to ensure their compliance with respect to SMS procedures & HSQE programs. Review and follow up on SCMs, NMs, NCRs, MOCs,
- Arranging revisions of the SMS manuals, following the guidelines of the DPA,
- Participating in the development and execution of HSQE programs and initiatives,
- Ensuring implementation of the ISM / ISO 9001, 45001, 14001, systems ashore and onboard,
- Performing internal HSQE audits and inspections of the fleet vessels,
- Carrying out on-the-job training onboard fleet vessels,
- Investigating and preparing incident reports.
- University degree in Engineering, Maritime Studies or Management, or Merchant Marine Academy graduate with a Master’s degree,
- 10 years of progressive working experience within an HSQE Department, including frequent vessel attendances and OCIMF/TMSA audits, on a reputable company preferably from the gas or tanker sector,
- Proficient in English,
- Team spirit, with good interpersonal and communication skills.