Maran Tankers Management Inc., one of the world’s leading ship management companies and part of the Angelicoussis Group is looking for an experienced and motivated HSQE Coordinator.
- Participate in MRMs, keeping minutes and drafting the MRM report quarterly
- Collect and present statistical data submitted by Company’s depts
- Ensure follow up of corrective-preventive actions of Incident reports
- Circulate Masters’ review and select departmental feedback
- Issued HSQE presentations
- Filtering Near Miss, Non-conformities, incidents and defects of all dept and submit HILO data
- Maintain HSQE electronic records
- Participate in Table Top exercises and issue the report, upon request
- Open and maintain Incident files including records confirming preventive actions implementation
Candidate must have:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in issuing:
- Management Review Reports and keeping MRM minutes and Incident Investigation Report
- TMSA submission
- Submission of HILO Report
- Familiar with:
- Electronic Safety Management Systems & Forms
- Risk Assessment and Management of change process
- TMSA Review preparation process
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HSQE department. Tankers’ experience is preferred.
- Native English speaker
- Team player
The Company offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, as well as career opportunities.