Maran Tankers Management Inc., one of the world’s leading ship management companies and part of Angelicoussis Group is looking for a motivated and hardworking HR Associate.
The candidate will be involved in all the Human Resources projects but will mainly concentrate on Recruitment at least for the first year.
- Actively participate in the recruitment process by creating and posting job advertisements, interviewing potential candidates and managing pre-employment processes in alignment with the hiring manager;
- Administer the compensation and reward framework;
- Assist with the development and implementation of Human Resources policies which are aligned with the overall strategy of the Group;
- Work closely with HR Manager and Management across the Group to improve work relationships, increase productivity and maintain a safe and professional work environment;
- Work with Human Resources Manager to plan and implement programs to meet human resource requirements supporting short- and long-term business needs;
- Provides support to employees in various HR-related topics and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other related field
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management is preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project and process management skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and apply time management independently
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential documents and information
- Fluent in the English Language (written and verbal)
- Team Player
- An attractive compensation and benefits package, as well as career opportunities
- A very good working environment.