Fleet Performance Engineer
Description / Requirements
Maran Tankers Management Inc., one of the world’s leading ship management companies and part of the Angelicoussis Group is looking for a motivated and hardworking Fleet Performance Engineer.
The candidate will focus on improving the energy efficiency of the fleet. More specifically:
- Monitor and evaluation of technical and operational performance of individual vessels/fleet groups
- Identification of areas in vessel operation and design with fuel saving potential
- Communication of performance related advice to different departments ashore and onboard
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Master (preferable) degree in one of the following: Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Data Science, or Electrical Engineering.
- One or two years’ experience in a shipping company would be an advantage, though not strictly required.
- Proficiency in the English Language (written and oral) is a firm requirement.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- IT literate; also being familiar with MatLab and Visual Basic is a must.
- An attractive compensation and benefits package, as well as career opportunities.
- A very good and stable working environment.